Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Plan and conduct research (employing both primary and secondary data
2. Make recommendations based on research findings
3. Edit/format the documents such as completed reports (text alignment, ensure
uniformity in design of tables and figures, edit headers and footers etc).
4. Carry out data analysis:
a. Data entry
b. Organising data according to requirement of analysis (generating
c. Summarising and interpreting data
5. Organize webinars, prepare concept notes, send invites, send follow up emails to
6. Prepare presentations on report findings and introduction of organization.
7. Establish communication (via email and telephone) with potential collaborates,
organize meetings with them, prepare and share minutes of the meetings, ensure
all formalities are fulfilled.
What we are looking for?
– Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint & STATA
– Analytical thinking (Problem solving abilities)
– Teamwork and determination
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Research experience in Health Economics or related topics would be preferred
Minimum Qualification & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Sociology or related fields. Fresh Graduates are
encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in applying for the above-stated job, kindly email your CV and
cover letter to email@example.com